Monday 30 April 2012

What another great day we had despite the yucky weather.

Thank you to all of the lovely people who came in search of gems and vintage treasures from our hard working and talented stall holders.Their displays were inspiring and beautiful with so many tempting items...

 Vintage Jane
       Bubs Bears
 The Washerwoman
 H.A.V.E.N
 Two for Joy, Shady Lady, Eliza Tootsweet, Bubs bears

Rachel  Eardley

Sandy's lunches were delicious and well recieved, such a shame we could not have been sitting outside though! 

The cakes were splendid and I drank plenty of freshly brewed coffee!



As usual I received tonnes of positive comments and praise on behalf of the stallholders and even had a call from a local business thanking me for the increased footfall!







I look forward to getting together another thoroughly decent bunch of folk together again for another 
Buttercross Vintage Market in Somerton on September the 8th 2012



3 comments:

  1. We had a lovely time, I got myself some wicked treats & enjoyed the cakes. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my best days ever! Thanks Mary. I have just blogged about it! Looking forward to the next one. Can you send me a .jpg of the Sept flyer so that I can add it to my sidebar. Thanks. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful things! I live 2hours away but it looks worth it and if it is in a lovely setting it will be a great day out.

    Could you tell me when the next event is on please? Thank you!!


    Blog: Emily Jay's Masquerade

    ReplyDelete